10.05.2008

Rude, Crude, and Socially Unacceptable. (Stephanie Tanner where are you when we need you?)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Alley:Son <@tmo.blackberry.net>
Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 1:01 AM
Subject: (No Subject)
To:


Missed your call. My bad. Had a CRAZY headache! Been getting migraines randomly!

So yea- I went to the show. It was a little hood- but good. Proud of him. His was the best part. Left right after it was over. Was feeling some kind of way but couldn't put my finger on it. I think its that it was like when we were in ____! I waited outside for 20 mins. Didn't bring me in...had all his peoples in one area left me on the other side...walked at the end all Diva, nodded at everyone he's ever met except me. So DRYYYYYYYY. Kinda what we talked abt on Thurs!! Like why I think it's like that u know? Like the pressure of knowing people expect things from you and trying to dodge that as much as you can. So you set the expectations as low as possible...I guess I can see why that's appealing. I think I've been there b4! You just miss so much doing that u know? But that's something you learn on your own huh? I can't spoon feed as much as I would like!!! :)

BLAH. Its whatev. He had a rough week. I didn't tell him about the dream yet cause I thought it might scare him. PLUS I had a crazy week and wasn't in the mood to talk. This week maybe. My stomach hasn't been hurting again so I'll prob wait. Do you love how I think I'm a psychic now?

Whatev! How was your weekend??!!

-A

No comments: