11.05.2008

And the winner is!!!!

I am ecstatic!! I am floating!! This is Surreal!!! I praise and thank God for Barack but I also praise and thank God for the opportunity to watch it unfold. Many I love weren't able to though they fought for this their whole lives. Bittersweet but JOYOUS!!!!

I feel so empowered and mobilized. There is nothing I cant do. There is nothing my children wont be able to do. I can look at them one day and mean everything I say to them. I thank Barack for that tonight and have a feeling I will thank him for that for years to come. He believed in himself and followed his calling. Subsequently he made us believe in him as well.

I am SO SO PROUD to be an American. I look forward to staking our new claim in the world and playing a part in it that honors how far we have come.

YAY!!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: