9.25.2008

The Next President of the US of A

The closer and closer we get to the elections the more surreal it is...

I mentioned the link below but it is deserving of an entire post. It is a link to a journalist covering the campaign, Scout Tufankjian. She has catalogued the entire journey thus far. I put some of my fave's below but there are TONS more on the site.

I think I have a crush on Barack. Is it wrong to say that? He might be our next president. He is just so smart...and smart...and


Scout Tufankjian
http://www.scouttufankjian.com/

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket <--- Check the TUSH! I am so disrespectful right??

Photobucket

OOOOOOOOOPPPSSSSS! NOT BARACK! but nice all the same :)

xoxo,
Allison

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison,

I really appreciate that you like my work. Thanks so much for the kind words.

I just wanted to clear something up though,before my actual employers see this. I do not work for Barack Obama and am not affiliated with the campaign in any way. Rather, I am a journalist covering the campaign (also I'm a she not a he).

That aside- thanks again!
Scout

::ALLEY:SON:: said...

I did not realize that and will edit accordingly. THANKS!