9.29.2008

Tickets on sale now for Sonnets for an Old Century!

AHOY Friends!

Opening Night is steadily approaching and I can hardly believe it. A summer of canceled lunches, unanswered phone calls, missed birthdays, and circles surrounding my eyes will be defended on October 3.

I am looking forward to everyone witnessing my incredible cast of 25 tumbling in and out of Miriam Wasmund's choreography and Jose Rivera's text at the Bank Street Theater.

Tickets can be purchased at :

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/event/42709.


Check out the website for The Impulse Initiative here.

with love,
Erica

------------------------------
-------------
“I think that I am worthwhile just because I have optical nerves and can try to put down what they perceive.
What a fool!” - Sylvia Plath

www.theomnivorous.net

Photobucket

No comments: