10.08.2008

No More Aubrey??!!

Hmmm..You know when reality TV FEELS like reality TV? When you know the people on screen are just as clueless as you are? I LIVE for reality TV like that! I LIVED for Making the band tonight.

First of all when Diddy 'ain't happy I lose my breath! I mean there is no telling what will come out of his mouth. It is SOOOO hot! When he's sweet- he's SWEET. When he's mean- He's MEAN! He's that man you want to be with for one weekend in your life and then go back to your nice normal consistent boyfriend (if they exist).

Diddy WRECKED Danity Kane tonight. Let it all out. Apparently they are broken up into two diff cliques and Aundrea and Aubrey don't speak! Aundrea even wanted to leave the group!! who knew?? They were also jealous of Dawn who Diddy has taken a liking to. *wink *wink

But then.....Diddy kicked Aubrey out the group?!! I meannnnnn... I know she is opportunistic and a little bit of a diva. but she's FUN!! One thing that does deserve a butt whooping is her mouth though. The wench don't shut up! So I guess this was inevitable. I knew she was a goner when I saw her all greased up in that random ad a few months back. Diddy ain't having that! You can be his hoe - not a hoe to the world!!

Anyway- I love Danity Kane and will miss them as a WHOLE group. RIP. :)

Skanky O'day:
Photobucket

The innocent days:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: